Buy with Peace of Mind--This will be Packed using a Tried & Tested method...If you want a SMOOTH & PleasantTransaction--Consider doing business with ME...I will let my response dothe talking...
This is for a*3 Pack* TP-Link AXE5400 Tri-Band WiFi 6E Mesh Router Deco XE75In Non-Original Box (these were re-boxed when a system was updated)Complete with Power SuppliesAll 3 of them are in excellent conditionNO yellowing or showing evidence of being exposed to a harsh environment
You will get this Exact *LOT of 3* as Pictured
VERY GOOD Overall ConditionLooks to be lightly used and gently handledNO Flaws or Issues to point outNO Dents, Dings, Scuffs, ScrapesNO Rust, Dust or OxidationNO Rattling or Loose piecesNO Engraving or Property Tags
This will be CAREFULLY Boxed Up & Shipped Out FASTI will strive to ship out same day-- Next Business Day, Latest...It will NOT arrive Damaged.... I have years of experience packing/shipping
Im the Guy you want to do business with---I will let my response do the talking :>
