UBB Store

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 3pk Compatible Toner Cartridge 206X Yellow Magenta Cyan *No Chip*
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 3pk Compatible Toner Cartridge 206X Yellow Magenta Cyan *No Chip*
Price: US $45.00
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 3pk Compatible Toner Cartridge 206X Yellow Magenta Cyan *No Chip*
These are NEW and sealed. Comes from an open box that is missing the black toner cartridge.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. I do my best to take good photos so you know the exact condition of the item! Review all photos to make sure it's exactly what you want/need! If you have any further questions, please ask BEFORE you make the purchase! =)


Shipping

Items will be shipped same day / next day Monday-Friday (during business hours) excluding US federal holidays.


Returns/Refunds

I offer 30-day returns on most items. I also list items that are defective/untested/for parts and these items are only eligible for 50% refund. Should there be any issues with your order, I ask that you contact me first before opening a return or leaving negative response. I am very reasonable and pride myself on good customer service! Please note that I am an individual, not a large business - returns hurt me tremendously. So when it comes to my electronic replacement parts, be sure that you have diagnosed the issue correctly before purchasing!


Thank you for considering my item!



Buy Now