(512 GB total) 8 Samsung 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD Memory RAM For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bought this off in July and never used it. I can link the original sale as needed. I had an unexpected death in the family that requires me to reevaluate where I've allocated funds and need to sell these. The product is a set of 8 Samsung 64GB DDR4 SDRAM RDIMM memory modules with a total capacity of 512GB. Each module has a capacity of 64GB, and they have a bus speed of PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666). These memory modules are designed for server use and feature ECC memory for error correction. Made in China, they have 288 pins and are of the model M386A8K40BM2-CTD. This memory set is ideal for enhancing the performance and capacity of server systems in an enterprise networking environment.