UBB Store

🖨️ Alps MD MicroDry VPhoto Primer Printer Cartridge 105142-00
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
🖨️ Alps MD MicroDry VPhoto Primer Printer Cartridge 105142-00
Price: US $29.95

Description In this listing your offerding on a vintage Alps v photo cartridge as shown. I recently picked up a huge lot of Alps cartridges that I don't need so I thought I would sell the extra ones. I have five of these cartridges so if you need more than one just change the quantity before you check out. I have calculated shipping listed so if you buy more than one and it's over $10 let me know and I will do my best to refund overages.


AI

The Alps MD (MicroDry) Vphoto Primer Cartridge 105142-00 is a single unit thermal ink cartridge designed specifically for Alps printers. This unit is compatible with the MD5000/5500 models and comes in a Vphoto Primer color. It is ideal for those looking to replenish their printer ink supply with high-quality, Alps-branded cartridges.



Buy Now