UBB Store

*LOT of 4* NEW Sealed Genuine Xerox 013R00662 Drum Cartridge *Ships Fast*
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
*LOT of 4* NEW Sealed Genuine Xerox 013R00662 Drum Cartridge *Ships Fast*
Price: US $360.00

Satisfaction Guaranteed 100%Shipped FAST and SMART-- Wrapped in Protective Film & DOUBLE BOXEDI STRIVE to ship SAME DAY-- Next Business Day LATESTThis is for 4x (FOUR)NEW Sealed Genuine Xerox 013R00662 Drum CartridgesBoxes are a little bit ugly, but I can confidently, stillGuarantee These To be100%NEW TONERS that are fully functional
You will get the EXACT LOT of FOUR as pictured
Came from either a school district, business or gov't organizationAgain, I know HOW to ship TONER Cartridges-- This will be wrapped in plastic stretch wrap to protect the original factory shipperThere will be NO fatigue to this box from me shipping it to you..NO tape damage or denting...
I have MANY repeat Toner Cartridge Buyers--- Many doing Drop Shipping or B2B purchases.. I will by default NOT include an invoice.. But will happily ADD one.. Just ask at checkout...
I GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTIONI will Let my response do the talking :>

Buy Now