UBB Store

⭐ Levenger - Authentic Adjustable Tablet Stand made of Bamboo - Excellent shape
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
⭐ Levenger - Authentic Adjustable Tablet Stand made of Bamboo - Excellent shape
Price: US $49.99

Welcome to BrySam Store!

This is my store’s5th Division focusing on selling my own miscellaneous items that I haveaccumulated for over 40 years. Most were purchased during my Banking career andalso from travelling for business or personal. I only sell 100% genuine andauthentic items. No imitations or replicas. Now that I am retired, I want thebuyers to enjoy these products like I did.

FOLLOW ME. Iencourage everyone to browse through my store and check back often for new andexciting additions. Thank you for stopping by.

Product Overview

I purchased all theseproducts in the United States, other Countries. They are stored gently throughthe years when not in use.

This is an AuthenticLevenger item: iPad Stand made of Bamboo wood. It is adjustable and esy toplace in your briefcase or backpack because it can lay flat.

Shipping Details:

All purchases will be shipped via USPS in theUnited States

Shipping cost includes Insuranceup to the amount of the item for “Peace of Mind”

All purchased items will beshipped within one business day, excluding weekends and

Holidays.

Return Policy:

BrySam store offers 30-day return policy

Returned items MUST be in the samecondition as originally sent

Prior to initiatinga return, please contact me first for guidance and quick resolution

My goal is that you are satisfied with your purchase. Providingexcellent customer service is crucial to my business. If you have anyquestions, issues or concerns please feel free to message me immediately and Iwill respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you for supporting my small business,

BrySam Store




Buy Now