The Samsung M392B1K73CM0-YF8 is an 8GB DDR3L ECC Registered Very Low Profile (VLP RDIMM) server memory module. It is designed for blade servers, high-density computing clusters, and 1U enterprise equipment where physical height and power consumption must be minimized.Core Technical SpecificationsThis RAM stick operates on low-voltage DDR3 architecture and features a shortened height profile:
- Capacity: 8 GB (1 x 8GB module).
- Memory Type: DDR3L SDRAM (Low Voltage DDR3).
- Form Factor: 240-pin VLP RDIMM (Very Low Profile Registered DIMM).
- Speed: 1066 MHz (PC3L-8500R / PC3-8500).
- Error Correction: ECC (Error-Correcting Code).
- Rank Architecture: 4Rx8 (Quad Rank x8 configuration).
- CAS Latency: CL7.
- Voltage: 1.35 Volts (Dual-voltage capable, can scale to standard 1.5V if required by the motherboard).
Key Design & Performance Features
- Very Low Profile (VLP): The physical PCB is significantly shorter than a standard memory module. This design facilitates superior airflow across dense server nodes and fits into specialized low-clearance chassis configurations.
- Quad Rank Structure (4Rx8): Utilizes a high-density chip layout to maximize memory capacity per slot on older server platform cycles.
- Low-Voltage Efficiency: Running at 1.35V reduces thermal output and lessens the power draw on corporate data center cooling systems.
Crucial Compatibility NoteThis is ECC Registered (RDIMM) server hardware. It is strictly incompatible with standard home desktop computers, gaming PCs, and systems requiring ECC Unbuffered (UDIMM) modules. It will only function in enterprise server motherboards (such as those using Intel Xeon or AMD Opteron processors) that natively support multi-rank DDR3 registered memory.
Shipping Speed:- Items ship out within 3 business days.- Orders placed on Weekends may be delayed due to volume, so orders made Friday Night to Sunday Night may ship on Wednesday at the latest, but will do a good faith effort to ship out ASAP.- Business days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - and exclude USA Federal Holidays and Major State Holidays.
Services Offered:- Items are shipped USPS Ground Advantage and FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx Ground Economy, or UPS Ground - whichever is lowest cost, as shipping is free to buyer.- If you need USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day, please contact me first.
Overnight Shipping:- I do not ship out overnight.
Drop Shipping:- I do not support drop-shippers, unless you contact beforehand and get agreement that I can ship without logos/ packaging/etc.- If you buy an item, and leave a note demanding specific action - I will cancel the order if the order, especially if it says "please package in a new box, don't use any tape, please ship today, please deliver to FedEx tonight and send a picture of receipt of dropoff".- If you simply want the order shipped with no invoice, and no logos/branding, that is totally fine- I ship using bright ORANGE tape with BLUE shipping labels.
Returns:- I take returns for defective or damaged items, and I will provide a free return shipping label for a full refund- I do not take returns for items for any other reason, but may make exceptions for circumstances that are out of buyer's control (please contact me)- I do track serial numbers, or place serial stickers on items, and will check these on return of items - so please give me 48 hours to go and process your return
Location:- I am based out of Murray, Utah. 100% American owned business.- I do not do local pickup without prior arrangement, even if you're 2 blocks away.- This is a warehouse, not designed for walk-in customers so please excuse the strict rules. Parking is limited and it's in an industrial area.
