I never use stock pictures; I always take pictures of the exact item(s) that I am selling. So what you see in my pictures is exactly what you would receive if you make the purchase.
Condition: New – Expired
Both ink cartridges are factory sealed in their original boxes. However, both are expired:
Product Description:
This listing includes two genuine HP DesignJet 90 ink cartridges — one black and one magenta — each with a large 400ml capacity. These OEM cartridges are compatible with select HP DesignJet large-format printers and are ideal for testing, refilling, or non-critical applications where expiration is not a concern.
Included in This Lot:
Features:
Genuine HP OEM cartridges
Sealed in original packaging
400ml high-capacity cartridges
Compatible with HP DesignJet 4000, 4000ps, 4500, 4500ps series
Made in Singapore
UPCs:
Return Policy:
Returns are accepted for this item as long as it is returned in the same condition as received. If the cartridges remain sealed and unopened, you are eligible for a return.
policy requires that all returns be made in the same condition as purchased. If an item is sold as NEW and has been opened or used, it cannot be returned.
