UBB Store

[READ DESC] Intel Core 12th Gen i9-12900K SRL4H 16-Core 3.2GHz LGA1700 CPU
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
[READ DESC] Intel Core 12th Gen i9-12900K SRL4H 16-Core 3.2GHz LGA1700 CPU
Price: US $150.00
Recently upgraded my PC and decided I'd sell the old processor. Not gonna pretend like it didn't give me some issues at times at the end. Definitely would give me some weird BIOS errors before I replaced it, but it would work more often than not. Could very well have been the old motherboard or the fact that one of my ram sticks had failed, but just to not take any chances I'll have this at a middle ground between "used" and "for parts" pricing.Hopefully this works fine for the next PC it goes into!!Also still has a weeee bit of thermal paste on it. I cleaned off as much as I could, but some of it got really stuck in the corners. That definitely taught me I used a bit too much paste in its last cycle.

Buy Now