[SALE] Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) DIMM 288-Pin DDR4-3600mhz For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Works great, I had it in system for about a year. Only selling since I upgraded motherboard I had to get DDR5. The Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 32GB (2x16GB) DIMM 288-Pin DDR4-3600mhz is a high-performance memory module designed for gaming and intensive computing tasks. With a total capacity of 32GB split into two 16GB modules, it provides ample memory for multitasking and running demanding applications. The DIMM form factor and DDR4 SDRAM type ensure compatibility with modern systems, while the RGB memory features add a touch of customization and style. This Corsair Vengeance model is known for its reliability and speed, making it a great choice for upgrading your PC's memory capacity.