UBB Store

1 PC Case PCI Expansion Slot Back Plate Cover Steel Blank 3/C$3.50,5/C$5, 10/C$8
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1 PC Case PCI Expansion Slot Back Plate Cover Steel Blank 3/C$3.50,5/C$5, 10/C$8
Price: CA $1.26

This used metal blanking plate is perfect for covering up unused PCI expansion slots in your computer case.


The picture shows 6 styles. They will all fit the same, but have a slightly different outward appearance. If this is important to you, then please specify in the "notes to seller" before you pay. I will do my best to fulfill your requests, and will advise you if I cannot. If you do not specify, you will have given me the right to choose from the remaining stock at random.


It is made of durable steel, galvanized steel or stainless steel.


Each piece is sold individually. I cannot guarantee that any of the six styles will be available in your requested quantity.


Do you want three or more? I can invoice you at three for C$3.50, five for C$5.00 or ten for C$8.00. Just send me a message and don't pay immediately - wait for my invoice after you message me. 


At the beginning of this sale, I had

A 2

B 4

C 5

D 6

E 1

F 3



Buy Now