UBB Store

10 Floppy Disk TDK MF-2HD MS-DOS for ibm ps-2 &compatibles mint Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10 Floppy Disk TDK MF-2HD MS-DOS for ibm ps-2 &compatibles mint Sealed
Price: IL $17.99

Please read items description & postage cost before you offer!

Up for sale is a original, vintage box of 10 TDK MF-2HD 3.5" High-Density Floppy Disks.

Factory formatted for MS-DOS (IBM PS/2 & Compatibles).

  • Condition: Brand New, Factory Sealed, Mint Condition. The outer shrink wrap/packaging is fully intact with no tears or major shelf wear.

  • Brand: TDK

  • Model: MF-2HD

  • Capacity: 1.44MB (High Density)

  • Format: MS-DOS Formatted (IBM PS/2 & Compatible Systems)

  • Quantity: 1 Pack (Contains 10 Disks)

Perfect for retro computing enthusiasts, vintage PC collectors, or anyone operating classic legacy systems and synth/music hardware that requires pristine 3.5" HD media.


If you want to make combined shipping- Rather than execute the Buy It Now, you should add all items to their cart, then click the link to request a total from the seller.


I don't consider myself an expert on all my findings, but I do try my best to describe them the best I can. That's why I ask that you ask questions first before offerding if you aren't sure about this item! I will be happy to send any additional photo’s.

Good Luck and thanks for offerding!

Taxes that will be required will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Payment is due within 1 days of close of sale

Shipping & handling:

I will ship worldwide, up to 14 - 18 business days.

Handling time:Up to 3 working days.

I will ship the item within 3 business day after PayPal payment confirmation & verification of your payment
· shipping is by registeredair mailshipping time is not included Saturday and Sunday, and Public Holidays).
· Items will be shipped to your address registered with PayPal.

Payments
· I accept PayPal only.
· Payments are expected within 2 days after the last winning sale is closed, or by "Buy It Now".

Return policy:

I have a simple return policy: money back, Shipping will be paid by buyer.

response

Customer satisfaction is my top priority!

I will appreciate the chance to solve anyIssue or question before posting anything different then positive response.

If anything about this transaction did not meet your expectations,

Please contact me and give me a chance to make it right & make up in any possible way.

If you like this item after received it, please leave me a positive response.

Contacts:

Please contact me for any question via messages by"ask seller a question" or"contact seller



WC5

Buy Now