For sale is are 4 desktop computer RAM memory sticks. The total RAM is 12GB. The PNY sticks are 4GB each, and the Kingston sticks are 2GB each. They are DDR3. NOTE: What you see is what you will receive. Please contact me with any questions. They were pulled out of my old desktop computer- to my knowledge, they work fine.
If you have any questions, or would like to request additional photos, please contact me. Please be assured that my 100% positive response rating speaks for itself- your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Thispackage comes from a smoke and pet free home. If you have any questions, or would like to request additional photos, please contact me. Please be assured that my 100% positive response rating speaks for itself- your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Acceptable payment method isPaypal ONLY. Payment is expected within 4 days of sale's end. If you don't pay within the 4 day time period that allows, and you haven't contacted me to make different payment arrangements, I WILL relist the item and close/cancel your transaction. If you need extra time to pay, please contact me first prior to offerding or buying. I'm flexible with buyers, as long as they COMMUNICATE. If these conditions are not met, and I don't receive payment in the 4 days that gives to buyers, I will void the sale and relist the item. You will also be added to my blocked buyer list as well.
Package will beshipped viaUSPSParcel Post. I will ship theitemto you within3 business days uponreceivingpayment.Damageto the package may occur in transit-I recommend adding the USPSinsurance on the package for an additional fee.
I may consider international shipping- please contact me first prior to offerding for price quotes on the shipping. Hawaii and Alaska buyers please contact me first prior to offerding for an accurate shipping quote- thank you!
NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE response FROM ME, THEN YOU MUST LEAVE response FIRST! Unfortunately, there are too many people that do not leave response for me after I've left response for them, so this is how I handle leaving response.
Thank you!
