UBB Store

1GB (4 pcs of 256MB) 168-pin buffered EDO RAM, Dell PN 24383
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1GB (4 pcs of 256MB) 168-pin buffered EDO RAM, Dell PN 24383
Price: US $57.88
Pulled from a working/retired PowerEdge 6300, this set of 4 DIMMs are:
32M x 72 (256MB) buffered EDO 50ns 168-pin.
50ns refresh provides safety margin for 60ns and 70ns systems.
This runs in the aforementioned Dell but will also work in other systems with similar requirements, which I believe to include Sun Ultra systems among others. However, because I don't have an Ultra 60 any more, I can't guarantee results for any but the PowerEdge 6300.
Price includes insured shipment to US addresses.

Buy Now