2 Genuine Epson WF-M5194 WF-M5694 Maintenance tank box cartridge T6710 T671000 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The item you are offerding on is an Epson T671000 Ink Maintenance Box. LOT of 2. Open box. Good condition.I have provided pictures for you to determine the condition of the item. I have other listings that you are welcome to check out. If you have any questions,feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED OR HAVE ISSUES WITH YOUR PURCHASE. I TAKE PRIDE IN HANDLING ALL ISSUES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND FINDING THE BEST RESOLUTION FOR YOU, THE BUYER.