UBB Store

2-Pack DR630 Drum Units Compatible with Brother - High Yield (NOT Toner)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2-Pack DR630 Drum Units Compatible with Brother - High Yield (NOT Toner)
Price: US $22.99

2-pack Brother DR630 drum units (toner cartridges not included).

Compatible Printers: Brother DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DW, HL-L2300D, HL-L2305W, HL-L2315DW, HL-L2320D, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DW, HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2680W, MFC-L2685DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2705DW, MFC-L2707DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW

Page Yield: Up to 12,000 pages per drum

New in packaging. Compatible replacement drums, not OEM Brother brand.

If you have any issues, please contact me. If I have a mistake in the listing or item is defective, I will pay return shipping. Otherwise I accept returns, no questions asked, if you pay return shipping.



Buy Now