UBB Store

2 Way / Position A/B - Manhattan Data Computer Transfer Switch
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2 Way / Position A/B - Manhattan Data Computer Transfer Switch
Price: US $8.99
Hello Collectors,

Used, but working fine. Some scuffs on the bottom, as shown.Look over pictures and ask any questions.

Good Luck and click here to see my other sales!

I do combine shipping.

Local pickup in Falls Church, VA upon request before purchase.

If making an offer, please do not offer me half, or even less, of my asking price. I will not accept the offer and I will ban low-ballers. Instead wait until the price drops to your range.

If there is an issue with any item I sell, please contact me before opening a case or leaving a low rating. My response shows that I work things out. The way has it set up now, simply opening a case, even if resolved, dings a sellers ratings.



Buy Now