UBB Store

2-pack Of : TP-Link Deco AX5700 Tri-Band Smart Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2-pack Of : TP-Link Deco AX5700 Tri-Band Smart Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router
Price: US $119.99

Since I was able to upgrade to WiFi 7, I will be selling these Triband WiFi 6 routers, that can still work for people needs.


I will sell it as a two-pack. Considering other listings, my price is more than fair. Listing comes with two X5700 WiFi 6 routers, two power cables and one brand new deco Ethernet cable, with a complementary metal reset tool.


Both routers are fully reset and ready to add to the WiFi network.


Thank you for your time and consideration.



Buy Now

Related Items

Too many requests.