UBB Store

20 count  System Plast Rail Clips P/N VG-018-01
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
20 count System Plast Rail Clips P/N VG-018-01
Price: US $40.00
This listing is for 1 pack of 20 rail clips. I have multiple packs available if you need more. Last one sold will be my open box complete pack.
I ship out fast UPS, USPS or FedEx with tracking!I offer 30 day returns, buyer pays return shipping.I strive for customer satisfaction and make sure to be accurate with my listings so you are happy with your purchase and know exactly what to expect at your doorstep. If you have any issues please be sure to message me before leaving a negative response. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
F2

Buy Now