FREE SHIPPING30 DAYS RETURNEASY PAYMENT4 Pin Dc Cdi Box for 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc 250cc 4 Description
DC CDI Box 4 Pin for ATV Quad Dirt Bike Go Kart 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc.Features:This is a brand new 4 pin DC CDI Box ( square-type plug).
The plug on this CDI box is a male plug with 4 pins in it.
Package Includes: 1x DC CDI Box with 4-pin + 1x Rubber Mount + 1x Wire Plug
Give your machine the starting power it really deserves, and have more fun.
Fit Models: 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc 250cc 300cc 4-stroke Kids ATV's, Dirt Pit Bikes , Go Karts, Such as Tao Tao, Buyang, Coolsport, Kazuma, Sunl, Roketa, Baja, Kinroad.
Features: Ignition energy intensity; Powerful acceleration.
Product Details:REVIEWSThe product came very well packaged.
I'm very happy. thank you for everything.
Seller strongly recommended.This is great! I definitely recommend! Product looks amazingDelivery was fast. Excellent seller, great communication. I advise everyone
