Further Details
Title: 4-Port USB Hub i-Tec U3CHARGEHUB4
Condition: New
Description: If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy 4-Port USB Hub i-Tec U3CHARGEHUB4 at an unbeatable price.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Connections: USB A 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) x 4
- Compatible: Windows, Apple, Linux, Android
- Type: USB Hub
Item Height: 850mm
Format: Video Game
Brand: I-tec
Color: Multicoloured
Compatible Product: Cellphone
Compatible Model: Cellphone
Type: USB Hubs
Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 85 cm; 41 grammi
Item Length: 600mm
Item Width: 600mm
Item Weight: 41 gg
Series: I-tec USB 3.0 metal hub 4 port
Number of Battery Cells: 5
Operating System: Android 10.0
Compatible With: Cellphone
MPN: 595611703881
Product Line: I-tec USB 3.0 metal hub 4 port
Missing Information?
Please contact us if any details are missing and where possible we will add the information to our listing.
