UBB Store

64GB Memory Expansion Board IBM x3850 x3950 X5 69Y1888 69Y1742 46C7482 46C7488
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
64GB Memory Expansion Board IBM x3850 x3950 X5 69Y1888 69Y1742 46C7482 46C7488
Price: US $149.99
64GB Memory Expansion Board IBM x3850 x3950 X5 69Y1888 69Y1742 46C7482 46C7488 Original 64GB Memory Expansion Board for IBM System x3850 X5 and x3950 X5 (for Types 7143, 7145, 7146, and 7191)

Official product! Check out our positive response! offer with confidence!Also, the photos were taken in-house with our own equipment. Everything you see in photos is exactly what you will get! Rest assured that this item is sitting right here at our personal office, and is NOT being drop-shipped as other sellers on operate. This item will be shipped fast - in less than two business days. When it is shipped, we will send you the tracking number so that you will now exactly where your item is 24/7 while in transit.

Memory Expansion for IBM System x3850 X5 and x3950 X5 (for Types 7143, 7145, 7146, and 7191)

  • IBM FRU PN: 69Y1742
  • IBM MARKETING PN: 69Y1888
  • IBM Part Number : 47C2499
  • UPC : 00883436114660

8 GB PC3L-8500 DDR3-1066 MHz (Quad-Rank x8) 1.35 V CL7 ECC LP RDIMM

  • P/N 49Y1399
  • P/N 49Y1417
  • P/N 47J0138
HMT31GR7CFR8A-G7 - Hynix 8GB RDIMM 240-Pin Memory Module Technical Information Memory Capacity 8 GB Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM Product Voltage 1.35V RAM Speed 1066 MHz RAM Standard DDR3-1066/PC3-8500 Error Identifying ECC Signal Type Registered Column Access Strobe (CAS) CL7 Rank Quad Rank x8 Quantity of Pins 240-pin RAMType RDIMM Included:
  • QTY 1: Memory Expansion for IBM System x3850 X5 and x3950 X5
  • QTY 8: 8 GB PC3L-8500 DDR3-1066 MHz (Quad-Rank x8) 1.35 V CL7 ECC LP RDIMM
100% Genuine!!! In good condition and in full working order Memory Expansion for IBM System x3850 X5 and x3950 X5 and 64GB of IBM DDR3 RAM with IBM Stickers and Holograms. Buy with confidence! Removed from DataCenter equipment, never overheated. Fully tested. 5 Year Warranty! Please note that it is possible that you might receive RAM with slightly different vendor's P/N; however, each RAM module is 100% compartible with the system, tested and verified, and comes with authentic IBM stickers.Guaranteed to be 100% as advertised. Shipping to continental US is FREE, other locations more. Will ship to any country. Local fee-free pickup is OK. !!!Good luck!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions before the sale closes, not after!!!

Attention Buyers:

If you have any questions whatsoever after the purchase PLEASE do not hit Item Not As Advertised. This will generate /PayPal case against me which affects me negatively as a seller. I'm very customer service oriented; please send me a question and I will be very happy to resolve all of you questions right away. I constantly check my inbox and normally answer questions same day.

Disclaimer
I guarantee that all products I sell will function at least to the level and in the manner to which I describe them. Thus, all products are sold as-is. Everyone makes mistakes and type-O's including corporate manufacturers, this means if something is doubtful or just plain incorrect in the ad do some research, then please bring it to my attention so I can share the information with anyone else who may send E-Mail. I don't, intentionally post incorrect information.

Shipping
Buyer pays any/all shipping. I prefer shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I will ship FedEx and UPS, please e-mail for details. I will ship to any country, please e-mail for quotes.

Unless specifically stated in the body of the sale I don't charge any packing/handling fees.

Payment
I will accept any legal method of payment by United States of America standards. This includes checks, and PayPal. All payments are to be made in US DOLLARS - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Technical Support
None of the products I sell will come with any implied or expressed technical assistance from me. Manufacturers generally are professional enough to offer all the help you need.

If you have ANY questions whatsoever, please send me e-mail, before you attempt purchase or make a offer because all sales are final. Normally, I respond to e-mails within a day.



Buy Now