UBB Store

8X Cartridge Replaces CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645C
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
8X Cartridge Replaces CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645C
Price: DE $302.27
Scope of delivery 2x printer cartridge BLACK compatible with CRG054H, each with approx. 3,100 pages

2x printer cartridge CYAN compatible with CRG054H /C, each with approx. 2,300 pages

2x printer cartridge MAGENTA compatible with CRG054H /C, each with approx. 2,300 pages

2x printer cartridge YELLOW compatible with CRG054H /C, each with approx. 2,300 pages

Compatible Also compatible with all printers that use the products specified above according to the manufacturer or operating instructions.Legal information

All company and brand names listed as well as all type designations mentioned are the property of the respective legitimate manufacturers and rights holders. Their mention serves only as a guide and to indicate the compatibility of the goods. These are not original products from the respective printer manufacturers, but rather compatible goods.

The product delivered may differ from the illustration above in individual cases.

1Not an original product from the printer manufacturer. You are purchasing a compatible product.2As usual, all information on coverage is based on 5% coverage of the side to be printed.

Your advantages EUROPEANCART

Premium product quality

  • Over 10 years of experience as a specialist dealer in toner production
  • High capacity, long range
  • Best compatibility
  • First-class quality at a fair price
  • Ready for immediate use. Simply unpack and start Service promise
    • Safe and fast shipping with parcel tracking (tracking)
    • Fast and uncomplicated service
    • Our reviews speak for PaymentpossibilitiesPaypal

      Other payment methods
      You can obtain further payment options by using PayPal: Paypal, direct debit, Giropay, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), invoice

      Payment in advance

      You will receive our bank details during the purchase process. When paying in advance, please always state your name and item number.

      Cash on delivery

      Simply pay via cash on delivery directly upon receipt of the goods. This is charged by DHL and must be paid directly to the DHL courier.

      Cash on pickup)

      Please only collect by telephone arrangement.

      PLEASE CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Compatibility:LBP-621Cw / LBP-623Cdw / LBP-640C / MF640C / MF641Cn / MF641Cw / MF642Cdw / MF643Cdw / MF644Cdw / MF645Cx Further information and compatible printers can be found in the item description or item features. PLEASE CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION.PLEASE CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Compatibility:LBP-621Cw / LBP-623Cdw / LBP-640C / MF640C / MF641Cn / MF641Cw / MF642Cdw / MF643Cdw / MF644Cdw / MF645Cx Further information and compatible printers can be found in the item description or item features. PLEASE CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Recommended products Provided by 8X Cartridge Replaces CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645C View product 3x Cartridge Replaces CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw 644Cdw MF645C View product Cartridge MAGENTA for CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645C View product 2X Toner Black For CRG054H/C Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645C View product 8X Cartridge For Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645Cx View product 8x Compatible Eco Toner For Canon I-SENSYS MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645Cx View product 4X Cartridge For Canon I-Sensys MF642Cdw MF643Cdw MF644Cdw MF645Cx View product 5X Eco Toner For Canon I-Sensys MF642CDW MF643CDW MF644CDW MF645CX View product

      Buy Now