UBB Store

AC DC Power Adapter EPS-3 SQ40-120300-A 100-120V 60HZ 1A 12V 3A 11302015
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AC DC Power Adapter EPS-3 SQ40-120300-A 100-120V 60HZ 1A 12V 3A 11302015
Price: US $7.49

HEARTLAND HUSSY PRESENTS...

All Items are Authentic & Originals.... Always!

AC DC Power Adapter EPS-3 SQ40-120300-A 100-120V 60HZ 1A 12V 3A 11302015!

GOOD CONDITION, TESTED AND WORKING!

Check out myHeartland Hussy Storefor more items

WE SHIP DAILY FROM KANSAS AND THIS CAN BE IN YOUR HANDS IN 1-3 DAYS!

Shipped via USPS GROUND ADVANTAGE MAIL

Why buy from me? I am located in Kansas in the Heartland of the USA. That means that your purchase will arrive quickly regardless of shipping method! Same day shipping on most items. I ship everything by Noon each day except Sunday. Top-Rated Plus Seller!

All items are kept in a smoke-free and pet-free environment unless purchased at sale from unknown sources.

Thank you for trusting me with your order. I really appreciate it!



Buy Now