UBB Store

ARRIS SURFboard Wi-Fi Modem/Router SBR-AC1750 Fast, 1750 MPBS, WORKS GREAT
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ARRIS SURFboard Wi-Fi Modem/Router SBR-AC1750 Fast, 1750 MPBS, WORKS GREAT
Price: US $17.95

ARRIS SURFboard Wi-Fi Modem/ROUTER SBR-AC1750 FAST, 1750 MPBS, ThoroughlyTested, Works Perfect!


ExtensivelyTested and 100% Functional, thoroughly cleaned. This comes with a power adapter. It does not come with original packaging. You will receive the items as pictured. Feel free to ask any questions before purchasing.


I built my first PC in 1994. I toreapart,fixed, and put back together my first Mac in the Early 2000s. Since then I have been building and rebuilding a huge assortment of electronics. I specialize in Apple Products.

************READ THIS************

It is necessary for anyone with response of 9 or below to get authorization before purchasing. Any purchases made without prior approval by users with response below 10 are subject to cancellation.

response is automated and left as soon as positive response is received. If you would like response for your purchase then all you have to do is leave positive response when you are satisfied with your order. If you have any problems, please contact us before leaving response. All inquiries and clarifications should be made BEFORE purchasing.



Buy Now