ASUS P5WD2 PREMIUM I/O SHIELD BRACKET - BRAND NEW UNUSED IN SEALED PACKAGE For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS P5WD2 PREMIUM I/O SHIELD BRACKET - BRAND NEW UNUSED IN SEALED PACKAGE
Price: US $17.49
I/O shield designed for the board in the title. I will also fit a base model P5WD2 although that one has fewer features and you will have a few unused cutouts. I will not fit a P5WD2-E as the location of the audio and USB/LAN ports are swapped. I don't know if it can fit any other make or model. Last picture is of the ports is taken from the P5WD2 Premium manual and shows that its rear I/O features use all of the cutouts.
Free shipping to USA and the International Shipping hub. International buyers MUST use International shipping. I will no longer ship to any ship forwarding address.