UBB Store

ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero Gaming WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard w/ Box
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero Gaming WiFi LGA 1700 ATX Intel Motherboard w/ Box
Price: US $99.00

Listing is for an ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero motherboard. This is an Intel socket LGA 1700 motherboard which is an ATX form factor. I've included detailed tech specs within the image gallery.


I acquired this motherboard, along with an Intel Core i7-12700K CPU that I am selling, and was told the PC was, "having issues". The only descriptive symptom I was given is, "There is no display" which could mean a lot of things to different people.


As such, this board is listed in For Parts/Not Working Condition. I've tried to price this board accordingly so, if it does work, I don't get totally ripped off and, if it doesn't work, you don't totally get ripped off.


Physically, the CPU socket looks perfect to my eyes - not a blemish or bent pin in sight. There are a few knicks and scratches on the "armor", a ROG sticker on the I/O panel and other physical issues - please review the images closely for any issues I may have forgot to mention or overlooked.


This board will be securely packed in an anti-static bag within its retail box. There are no other accessories included.


Feel free to send along any questions. All items are packed securely and shipped promptly next business day!



Buy Now