UBB Store

ASUS ROG Strix B850-I 5Z8N Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard WiFi AMD AM5 B850 DDR5
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG Strix B850-I 5Z8N Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard WiFi AMD AM5 B850 DDR5
Price: US $249.99
ASUS ROG Strix B850-I 5Z8N Mini-ITX Gaming Motherboard WiFi AMD AM5 B850 DDR5

Description

  • AMD AM5 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 9000, 8000 and 7000 series desktop processors

  • Intelligent Control: ASUS AI Advisor, AI Overclocking, AI Networking II and AEMP to simplify setup and improve performance

  • Robust Power Solution: 10+2+1 power solution rated for up to 70A per stage with ProCool power connectors

  • Optimized Thermal Design: Massive heatsinks with integrated I/O cover and high-conductivity thermal pads

  • Latest M.2 Support: Two onboard PCIe 5.0 M.2 slots, one cooled by a large heatsink to maximize performance, and the other for additional storage

Product Detail

• Brand:ASUS

• Model:ASUS ROG Strix B850-I 5Z8N

• Memory Type: DDR5

• Type:Gaming Motherboad

All available information for this item is available in the listing, our customer support team does not have additional details or images available.



Buy Now