Stand onlyThe physical stand assembly (base and upright arm) designed for the ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG32UCDP shares the same structural mounting footprint and VESA/quick-release adapter architecture as several other high-end ASUS ROG Swift and Strix series displays. [1]
- ASUS ROG Swift Series: PG32UCDM, PG27AQDM, PG27AQDP, and PG34WCDM
- ASUS ROG Strix Series: XG27AQDMG [1]
ASUS ROG Swift 32" 4K OLED Gaming Monitor PG32UCDP Black New Stand Only
Thank you for checking out my listing. I will work very hard to make sure you have a great buying experience.
- If you see an item at a lower price somewhere else, simply copy and paste the listing in a message and I will work to match the price if possible
-Ship same day payment is made. I will do my best to get as many orders out as possible as the cutoff is 10am but usually anything before 4pm will go out
-I ship Monday-Friday and most Saturdays
This is very important. PLEASE BRING ANY ISSUE TO MY ATTENTION. I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIX ANY ISSUE.
All Buyers will be taken care of and you will be very happy buying from me.
