UBB Store

ASUS ROG Xbox Ally Handheld Gaming Console.  We Reset To Factory Settings- Read
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS ROG Xbox Ally Handheld Gaming Console. We Reset To Factory Settings- Read
Price: US $399.00

We are not gamers.  We are engineers as you can see from our listings.  I don't want to sell this to a kid because it's a complicated device and I don't understand fully if it is good or bad.  If you are a game pro, or your a store, please purchase.  No rookies or little kids please.  No warranty, no returns this may be the deal of a lifetime for you, I don't know.  What I can tell you is it was given to mey a young lady that we did work for that threw out her BF and I fixed her TV.  This is all she had to pay with and refused us not taking something.   Her bill was 1200 total and I told her I would call it even.  I'm old and she is adorable so I took it and called it even.  Myrtle, my wife is aware don't get me in trouble.   Anyway it's free and clear and I did a factory reset on it so as you can see it's ready.   Thanks.  I would love to sell this to a pawn shop or a reseller.


The ASUS ROG Xbox Ally Handheld Gaming Console is a sleek and powerful device designed specifically for gaming enthusiasts. It features a 7-inch IPS LCD display with a high refresh rate of 120 Hz, delivering smooth and fluid gameplay. With an aspect ratio of 16:9, this handheld console provides an immersive gaming experience. Whether you're on the go or enjoying a gaming session at home, the ASUS ROG Xbox Ally offers top-notch performance and visuals for a truly immersive gaming experience.



Buy Now