The Asus RT-N66U Gigabit Dual-band Wireless AiRadar IPv6 is a high-performance router designed for home networking and connectivity. With a maximum LAN data rate of 1000 Mbps and a maximum wireless data rate of 900 Mbps, this router offers fast and reliable internet access for PCs and other devices. It features a sleek black design, multiple Ethernet and USB ports for connectivity, and is compatible with various wireless standards including 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11n, and 802.11g. Additionally, it supports VPN connections, WPS, and dual-band technology for enhanced performance and security. Made by ASUS, a trusted brand in networking technology, this router is a reliable choice for home and small office networks.
Sorry no cancellation after payment is completed, I purchase the shipping label right away after payment is clear. Thank you.
Returns
All serial numbers recorded.
If an item is returned to me due to the BUYER putting an incorrect address on the order, the buyer will be refunded their purchase price LESS the cost for shipping. No Exceptions.
Buyer agrees to the policies listed above. If you cannot agree to these policies, please do not purchase.
Shipping
Please note that items are shipped Monday-Friday.
Shipping address cannot be altered after purchase as per policy.
All International items will be shipped using the Global shipping program only.
Please contact me before completing the purchase if you have any special requests or concerns, I will be willing to complete the necessary accommodations within the best of my abilities.
I DO NOT accept returns simply because the buyer doesn't know how to use the device (so please do your research before you purchase the item), or if the buyer changes their mind. I test 100% of my devices, if it doesn't work, I DO NOT SELL THEM. If you have questions about the device or how to use it, please message mebefore you ask for a refundandI will try to help.
