ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GDDR6X Triple Fan HDMI/DP For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB GDDR6X Triple Fan HDMI/DP
Price: US $600.00
I’m selling my 4070 ti. The card is in used like new condition. No scratches or blemishes. I’ve cleaned it as well. This card is perfect for 1440 P gaming and it can also do 4K pretty well. I’ve ran a health test on OCCT and it passed with no errors. I also have screenshots of a benchmark result I did on superposition. I also have a video of the card running during the benchmark. I do not have the box, but the card will be enclosed in a static free bag meant for graphics cards and it will be shipped in two boxes packed safely. I’m selling because I upgraded to a 5080. Price is fairly negotiable so make an offer. Lowballs will be laughed at.