UBB Store

Adesso Tru-Form Media 3150 Wireless Ergo Trackball Keyboard Split Ergonomic WORK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Adesso Tru-Form Media 3150 Wireless Ergo Trackball Keyboard Split Ergonomic WORK
Price: US $36.00
Adesso Tru-Form Media 3150 Wireless Ergo Trackball Keyboard Split Ergonomic WORKUnit requires two AAA batteries, which will not be included. Item has been tested and works. USB receiver is included. Item may require some cleaning, but is still intact and in good overall shape. There may be some minor wear on item including light scratches, marks, or other surface blemishes. Please view images carefully for reference.


COMBINED SHIPPING: I can combine shipping for multiple purchases to lower your shipping costs!Feel free to check my store for other interesting items!


response: Don’t forget to leave me your response. I strive to provide the best service and deliver your items as quickly and safely as possible. I would appreciate a positive response.


QUESTIONS: Please message me any questions or concerns. Thanks!



Buy Now