UBB Store

Alienware Curved Gaming Monitor QD-OLED 31.6" 240Hz 4K - AW3225QF
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Alienware Curved Gaming Monitor QD-OLED 31.6" 240Hz 4K - AW3225QF
Price: US $750.00
I've had this monitor since April 2024 when it first came out. I used it only for 1 year, then I bought an ultra-wide. So it's been stored for approximately 1 year. The photos attached are as of 3/23/26. I took the monitor out of the box again just to take photos and demonstrate that its in good condition.
The monitor comes with all of its original packaging and materials that were inside the box.
If your also looking for local pick-up,I'm based in the bay area, California. If you do want to do local pick-up then it could only be at a local police station. Shipping USA only please, and I will be shipping in its original box.
Message me if you have any questions
Thank you.

Buy Now