Apple II / II+ 16K Language / Memory Card - CP Brand - Tested - Working For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple II / II+ 16K Language / Memory Card - CP Brand - Tested - Working
Price: US $44.95
For sale is an Apple II 16K Language Card manufactured by CP (I think this is California Pacific, but not 100% sure). This card is in excellent working and physical condition. I used the Apple II Plus Dealer Diagnostics to perform the tests. This card will work on Apple II and Apple II Plus computers. The DIP connector is gold and in great condition - I put the cover on it before the photos so it's not visible. Please let me know if you have any questions.