Apple Mac Studio | M4 Max | 64GB | 1TB | 16 CPU | 40 GPU | Desktop IN BOX This listing is for an Apple Mac Studio Desktop Computer. This Mac has an M4 Max processor (16-Core CPU, 40-Core GPU), 64GB of RAM and 1TB of Storage.Mac is in excellent condition, with some very minor signs of use. There is a tiny scratch on the top edge of the case. Please see pictures for more details!
The computer has been restored to a fresh installation of MacOS. It is confirmed free of locks and device management profiles and has passed the internal Apple Diagnostics. sale Includes:Apple Mac Studio - M4 MaxMac Studio - Power Cable
All in the original box!!!
Only the item listed above is included in this sale. If it’s not listed, it’s not included!
Condition Notes:Please note that this is a USED item and may show minor cosmetic imperfections. I’ve done my best to capture the condition in the photos—please review them carefully for details.Please note, I may not be the original owner of the computer, so I am unable to provide proof of purchase.
Returns and Cancellations:
A 10% restocking fee will be charged for any returns or cancellations (including requests to cancel after payment), except in cases where the item is not as described.
Shipping:
If payment is received by 9 PM Central, I will ship the item the next day. Otherwise, it may take an extra day for shipping.I will only ship to the address associated with your payment—no exceptions.
Customer Service:
Check my response! I strive for excellent service and stand by my sales.
Important Shipping Note:
If the item arrives damaged, please contact me immediately. You will need to keep the original packaging and provide photos. A refund can only be issued once the insurance claim has been processed, which may involve collection of the item from you.
Thank you for looking, and happy collecting! _gsrx_vers_1736 (GS 9.9.5 (1736))
