Apple MacBook A1278, Air A1466, Iphone 7 A1660, Iphone 8 Plus AS IS PARTS For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook A1278, Air A1466, Iphone 7 A1660, Iphone 8 Plus AS IS PARTS
Price: US $74.75
The iPhone 8 is all cracked up. I was unable to get it to come on. The iphone 7 charges and is in great condition but it has an icloud activation lock on it. I don't know much about the Macbook or the Macbook Air. I don't have the power cables so I was unable to test them. I assume they are not working. All these are listed for parts or not working. Please know that you will have these repaired prior to using or reselling.