UBB Store

Apple MacBook Air 13” M1 8GB 256GB SSD A2179 - Liquid Damage - FOR PARTS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Air 13” M1 8GB 256GB SSD A2179 - Liquid Damage - FOR PARTS
Price: US $175.00
Hello,I actually bought this on 5 months ago, hoping that it would be an easy fix. I took it to my repair guy, and he said he could repair it, but it wouldn't be worth the cost.He offered me almost $200 for it, as he says the screen looks to be in working condition and several other parts are useful.
Condition is like new, almost no signs of wear on the laptop at all. I can't speak to the iCloud account on it either, as I've never had it turned on.
If you are purchasing this, please be aware that I have no idea onwhat's required to fix this, the extent of the liquid damage, but I do believe that the screen is crack-free and should be working.
Purchase with that level of risk. Thanks for looking!

Buy Now