Apple MacBook Air A1425 A1398 A1502 A1466 Wifi Card or SSD Hard Drive Screw For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Air A1425 A1398 A1502 A1466 Wifi Card or SSD Hard Drive Screw
Price: US $2.37
Apple MacBook Air A1465 A1466 SSD Hard Drive or WiFi Card Screw offer with assurance, I have a 100% rating. I try my best to give as accurate a description as possible but remember this is a used laptop part. I've worked in retail for over 30 years and although the customer isn't always right, the customer should always be treated like I would like to be treated and I try my best to do that . I fully test before I sell so you get what you pay for. Please check my response.All profits from my sales are being donated to Compassion International one of the finest charities I know of. Hard drive or Airport Card Screw. Works in these: A1465 A1466 A1369 A1379 A1425 A1502 A1398 For PayPal I only ship to confirmed addresses.This will ship First Class Mail without tracking.Expect USPS shipping to take up to 7-10 days.5835