Apple MacBook Pro 15” Early 2008 4,1 A1260 W/Charger & Second Battery Read Descr For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Pro 15” Early 2008 4,1 A1260 W/Charger & Second Battery Read Descr
Price: US $99.99
Serial #: W882014VYJZ
200GB Storage
Model: A1260
Other Details
Study pictures closely as this is the exact item that you will receive. Please pay special attention to factors of condition.
Smoke free and pet free household.
Always open to reasonable offers. Please send an offer if you are interested.
Bundling multiple items is offered and the shipping should automatically combine. If it does not combine, then please reach out to ensure that I ship items together.
Shipment: Ships worldwide.I usually package in the morning and ship out then as well.
Handling Time: Shipwithin 1 business days or less after receiving payment.
Delivery: I do notcontrol shipping time, but I always make sure to ship out as soon as possible. Expect5-10 days on average with many orders usually arriving between 3-5 days after drop-off.Longer shipping time for orders further away.
Please note that anyaddresses not registered in is not acceptable to ship to.