Apple Macintosh Powerbook 1400CS IN BOX w, mint bookcover skins CD/Floppy videossoftware
An amazing find in this condition with the the bookcover skins still in the envelope and both the clear (sightly yellowed from age) and the gray cover!
Comes with the original CD and lots of other thing as shown in the photos!
the battery does not hold a charge for more than a minute or two but it works fine with it's original power cord.
comes with what is shown in the conditon shown
As shown in the photos and video
you can see this working in a fewsshort videos clip here. This is all of the testing I have done on this. I am NOT an expert (the videos will show that for sure! I don't know macs at all!) if you need more info let me know what you need and how to find it. I'm alway happy to hear from buyes
these videos are on Youtube so you can cut and pasts to view them
This is a "what you see is what you get" sale so be sure to see all the photos (Be sure to scroll over to see the rest of the photos has changed the way they display the photos and I think many people miss the 7th -12th photo) and ask any questions you have. I'm happy to provide more photos if you need to see something not shown just let me know. Also happy to test things if you tell me what you want me to test and how. I love to hear from buyers! is so automated now it is lacking the personal connections - feel free to reach out with a message even if it just to share a story related to an item I have for sale. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Local pick up is always an option. I'm in the lovely San Francisco Bay Area come and get it! Cash only for local pick up as I won't have tracking to upload
DISCLAIMER: I make no guarantees or claims about its safety or suitability for any purpose. As with any item, it could be potentially hazardous, especially if used improperly. If you choose to use it I it is at your own choice. This item is sold with no warranty expressed or implied. By purchasing this item, the buyer accepts all responsibility for any damages arising from the use of this item and releases the seller from any and all liability. This is a second-hand item and it may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm Please research this yourself before purchasing this item. By purchasing it you agree that you have read this and done your own research.
I've shipped a LOT of packages and my response reflects my attention to careful packaging.........but sometimes the post office or other shippers go above and beyond my wildest expectations and manage to damage a package in spite of my careful packing. Please know that with the exception of international first class (see below) all my package are insured. Please do not report a damaged item as "not as described" to . That is for when someone it doing the old bait and switch or missed a flaw and you feel they are trying to rip you off. This process requires you to return the item to the seller. A damage claim is totally different and most of the time can be dealt with locally. So just let me know if your item suffered any mistreatment along its journey and I will be sure to make it right for you. Must ship to a confirmed address.
Clean up time here at toysbylove!
Comes from a smoke free home
!
SHIPPING INFO: ( I offer several choices for shipping on my sales so be sure you pick what way you want your item shipped when you pay the invoice)
If the shipping calculator is coming up with a crazy shipping please message me Sometimes it goes NUTS...
If you want it shipped some other way let me know and I'll get you the rates :-)
If you would like me to check other shipping options email me with your zip code AND STATE or country name and I will get you a shipping quote.
If you opt for ground shipping I reserve the right to switch between UPS and Fed Ex Home or USPS. You can pay for cheapest but one might work better for me so I'll ship that way. If you need it to go with a particular carrier just let me know when you make payment
Email with any questions, always happy to reply.
Thanks for looking. International buyers welcome
CLICK HERE>>> See What else I have for sale now...Happy to combine shipping to save $$$s! Lots of other quality items listed!
Please contact me if you have any problem. I am always happy to work with my buyers. If an item is damaged in shipping I will get right on filing an insurance claim. I provide lots of photos so you can see what you will be getting before you buy. Please check my response and you will see I am easy to work with. If you feel that you cannot leave 5 star response for any reason, please contact us so we may resolve the situation prior to response being left.
