Apple Magic Keyboard Touch ID - FOR PARTS - Broken Spacebar - Other Keys Work For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Magic Keyboard Touch ID - FOR PARTS - Broken Spacebar - Other Keys Work
Price: US $50.00
Hello, thanks for clicking on my listing! PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION: Selling for parts or repair. This is the Lightning (older) Apple Magic Keyboard with Touch ID. The spacebar is broken — it sits flat/damaged as shown in the close-up photos. If the switches are replaced, I'm sure it would work just fine. All other keys function well, and it could likely be repaired. Sold as-is, for parts only, no returns. This item comes from a fragrance-free and chemical-free home — it will not smell of fragrances or chemicals. I keep my items as clean as possible as I am chemically and fragrance sensitive.