UBB Store

Apple Magic Keyboard with Touch ID  - A2449 -Rose Gold - Lightning
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - A2449 -Rose Gold - Lightning
Price: US $79.87

Item has been tested and works. Item is in overall very good condition with some marks on the underside. See photos for

πŸ“¦ All products are stored in a pet-free and smoke-free environment. I highly value your experience and want you to love your purchase!

βœ… I stand behind all of my items. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

⚑️Need it faster? Expedited shipping is available upon request (subject to additional shipping fees).

β™₯️ Thank you for choosing Ezekiel & Company. It means the world to me and I thank you for your business.

πΆπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘œπ‘’π‘  𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 β€» πΆπ‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠ℒ




Buy Now