UBB Store

Apple Mini-VGA to VGA  Mini-DVI to DVI and Firewire FW400 to FW800 6 Cable Lot
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple Mini-VGA to VGA Mini-DVI to DVI and Firewire FW400 to FW800 6 Cable Lot
Price: US $14.99
This is a lot of six cables:- 2 Apple Mini-DVI to DVI- 2 Apple Mini-VGA to VGA- 2 WD Western Digital Firewire 800 to 400.
All are used and show some light wear from many years. I will say I have owned all of these cables, and they were not used all that much. As I do not have any machines that can use these, I can not test, and will be selling as is.
These are great for use on old iBooks, Powerbooks, MacBooks, iMacs, Mac minis, and Xserve.
I found an extra MiniVGA to VGA while prepping, so it is included as well and shown in final pictures.

Buy Now