Apple iPad 9th Gen A2602 - 64GB Wi-Fi only - 10.2" - Space Gray MINT 3K2K3LL/A For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple iPad 9th Gen A2602 - 64GB Wi-Fi only - 10.2" - Space Gray MINT 3K2K3LL/A
Price: US $175.00
Please read the entire description!If you have under 20 response message me before buying.I do not ship internationally. THIS iPad IS MINT!Sat in a display case at my store. Model #: A2602Sku #: 3K2K3LL/A Model: iPad 9th GenSize: 10.2 inch 64 GB Year: 2021OS: 26.6.2Processor:A13 Bionic chipBattery Health: 100% USB-C Cable/Charger: noScreen Condition: FlawlessCase Condition: Flawless READ THE BELOW DISCLAIMER!I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS. (Due to the large amount of scams on surrounding used Apple products.)- If you have any questions at all please message me before purchasing.- I record all serial numbers.