BenQ EX2780Q 27" LCD Monitor 144Hz QHD Built-in Speakers Remote Control Black For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BenQ EX2780Q 27" LCD Monitor 144Hz QHD Built-in Speakers Remote Control Black
Price: US $180.00
The BenQ EX2780Q 27" LCD Monitor is a high-performance display designed for gaming with a 144Hz refresh rate and QHD resolution. It features built-in speakers and a remote control for easy operation. With a sleek black design and a response time of 5ms, this monitor offers a smooth and immersive gaming experience. The LCD display also provides vibrant colors and sharp images, making it ideal for both work and play. The versatile connectivity options of DisplayPort, USB, and HDMI ensure compatibility with various devices.Unsure if I have the original stand, but I can include that if found or I can include the desk mount I am currently using. I enjoy the desk mount more, but it depends on how you want to use it yourself. If you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks!