UBB Store

Black Toner Cartridge 1Pack 24B6035 High Yield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Black Toner Cartridge 1Pack 24B6035 High Yield
Price: US $55.69
24B6035 Black Toner for Lexmark M1145 XM1145 Printer
  • Compatible Printers:for Lexmark M1145 XM1145 Printer
  • Package Contents:1-Pack M1145 24B6035 Black Toner Cartridge
  • Page Yield: 16,200Pages per black at 5% coverage of A4 / Letter
  • Model confirmation:check the printer model before purchase
  • Installation:Before installation, you can shake the toner cartridge up and down or left and right to make the toner cartridge flow well and the product particles uniform

24B6035 Toner Cartridge Compatible for 24B6035 Black Toner Cartridge for Lexmark M1145 XM1145 Printers

Shipping
  • I offer FREE shipping on all orders!
  • I usually ship within 3 business days of payment, sometimes sooner!
  • I use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
  • I only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
  • Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.

Return
  • Free returns! You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
PaymentPayments are handled by .
response

Customer satisfaction is very important to me!


If you have any problem with your order, pleasereach out before leaving response!



Contact Us

If you have any questions, please contact me. I usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.



Please visit my store to check out other items for sale!

Thanks for shopping with me!



Buy Now