UBB Store

Blank Discs Lot VERBATIM DVD-R / Memorex DVD+RW / SEALED Memorex DVD+R DL 10-PK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Blank Discs Lot VERBATIM DVD-R / Memorex DVD+RW / SEALED Memorex DVD+R DL 10-PK
Price: US $19.99
This is a lot of blank DVD discs, including:
1. Verbatim DVD-R - 4.7 GB/16x/120 min2. Memorex DVD+RW - 4.7 GB/4x/120 min3. SEALED Memorex DVD+R Double Layer 10-pack - 8.5 GB/8x/240 min
They are recordable and ideal for use with various types of computers, tablets, and networking devices for storage and playback purposes.
DVDs in the unsealed spindles have not been tested but I believe they are blanks.

TERMS OF SALES

All items are sold 'as is' and all sales are final. I will carefully pack everything I ship to avoid damage but unfortunately this is sometimes unavoidable due to the shipping company's carelessness. Items may become lost in the mail beyond my control. You have the option to buy additional insurance and/or tracking. I do appreciate your interest in this item and compliance with these terms of sales.



Buy Now