this sale is for : only for one
Blu-Ray BD-R LTHType type 6 x Recordable Discs 50 new Jvc white injet made in japan
Description
Made by Victoradvances media co ltd JVC BD-R LTH 6X 50PK CAKE BOX (made in Japan) whiteinjet made in japan
Serial numberj-bdr25wpp50b6l-c
Eachspindle contains 50 pieces of Blu-ray Single Layer BD-R 6X write-oncerecordable discs
Stores 25GB of data or up to 5 times the storage capacity ofa standard DVD
Blu-ray discs utilizes blue-violet laser technology
I always combineshipping determined by size & weight of package with canada post to able togive you the best possible price.
If you have any questions at allplease feel free to contact me. I will answer all questions within 24 hrs.
·No refunded for this sale
- Payment is required in maximum 5 days after the sale end or I open a case with . Tired To see people buy and don’t paid
Please note by offerding on this sale you are committing to payfor the item if you are the winning buyer. I DO NOT CANCEL COMPLETEDsales...I will open an unpaid item case and unfortunately no exceptions...thats the only way i'm guaranteed to recoup my listing and final value fees onnon paid items (12% roughly)
WE CANNOT OPEN AN INVESTIGATION WITHCANADA POSTUNTIL 45 DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE PARCEL WAS SENT.Ifyou not agree with this please don't offer .
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in theitem price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what theseadditional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
