Brand New Black Myth Wukong Gaming Keyboard (Deluxe Edition) with /Box For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brand New Black Myth Wukong Gaming Keyboard (Deluxe Edition) with /Box
Price: US $250.00
Price is negotiable but I ended up paying 330 plus for the keyboard and shipping. Shipping cost will be more expensive if I am shipping out of california otherwise I will get screwed over. Message for any questions The Brand New Black Myth Wukong Gaming Keyboard (Deluxe Edition) by Keychron is a high-quality gaming keyboard designed for enthusiasts. It features a sleek black color and a QWERTY keyboard layout for standard typing. The keyboard comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty, making it a reliable and durable option for gamers. While it does not come with a charger included, it still offers English keyboard language support for ease of use during gaming sessions. Overall, this deluxe edition keyboard is a great choice for gamers looking for a top-tier typing experience.